Here are Jerry Brown, Meg Whitman and Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Women's Conference a couple weeks ago. The host of the "Today" show, Matt Lauer, asked both gubernatorial candidates if they were willing to get rid of their negative ads and make positive ones instead. Brown said yes but Meg Whitman said no and gets booed by the women in the audience.
Meg Whitman obviously opposes making positive ads because that would only jeopardize her candidature. She is already losing as it is. Not attacking Brown in her ads would only help Brown gain more votes. Watch this video and tell me what you think. Do you think both candidates should post only positive ads? Why or why not?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades