Check out the full length Debate on Proposition 23, on October 21st at the UCLA campus. We have Dorothy Rothrock in favor for Proposition 23 and Terry Tamminen who stands against it. Both argue with great view points but the questions to keep in mind are as following:
1. Is it to expensive to fight against Green house gases?
2. Will our economy grow?
3. Will the unemployment change for better or worse?
4. Is this an issue that will affect the Nation, or just California?
Dorothy Rothrock argues other countries are doing great with keeping their jobs. Using Oregon as an example who is in the lead with the cleanest environment without the AB32 law, she comes to the conclusion that California doesn't need the AB32 law to move forward and keeping the jobs we now have.
Terry Tamminen rebuttals against her and explains how we can't afford to let things get out of control while we watch other countries do their job. California has always been a leader. We can't wait for change or others to tell us what we're doing wrong.
What we need is a safe environment for ourselves as adults and children around us. The problem then is the economy, what action will bring us to a better outcome?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades